It was so-so. It was seriously as if NOTHING had changed since the long holidays! I see the same faces on the stage. LOL. My dearest prefects... What was I thinking eh?

Surprisingly, you guys have the 'oomph' to work on the first day! I'm impressed! Everything was well prepared before the assembly, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was expecting a bit of hiccup here and there.. Hehe. Hope you'll maintain the very same spirit! ;)

Assembly was great. Long speeches from teachers. Damn tired for standing for so long, some more on my heels!!! Thank god there was someone on the other side of the hall where I was standing. XD Very entertaining her expressions. You know who you are.

HOHO!

I was expecting Upper 6 Arts class to be in the Pink Dorm.. Was all prepared to move to there. Then someone had to ruin my mood lo. MY CLASSROOM REMAINS THE SAME AS LAST YEAR. In the NAZARETH.

*pulls hair*

Same old scenery. Same old place. And I can even guarantee you, SURE SOME STUPID MONKEYS GONNA STEAL MY LUNCH BOX. I'm not kidding. REAL monkeys, not fake ones (aka friends or classmates. =P) to those who don't know CBN has many monkeys roaming around...

Bah.

Oh! Pn.Goh is my new form teacher! I'm so pleased to know that. =D That's some news which make me feel like smiling more than ever for the day.

See!

=D

I'm still smiling!

Same teachers for the rest of my subjects. Gonna combine with the Science class for General Paper with Pn.Thaju.

Oh yes. No more second assembly this year. Full stop.

We'll be having the registration for the co-curicular activities tomorrow. Will be joining the same clubs as last year's. Prefectorial Board (obviously), Science & Maths, Pecinta Alam (maybe), and Majlis Tingkatan 6. But wth. MT6 clashes with Prefects' meeting on Wednesday.

*sigh*

On the brighter note, =D I'm free after school on Thursday and Friday!

Yay!!!!

Yes. Thanks to SueFaye for reminding me regarding the Forum Disiplin. It'll be on this Thursday. And no, SueFaye. We'll be using a different format for the forum this year. Don't know how different it can be. But school rules will be shown on slides. That's all I know. After the forum, prefects can officially take down offences. *grins*

Hari Membina Azam will be on the third week.

Okai. I got to end the post d.

Got Business quiz tomorrow and it holds 10marks for my first test in Feb!! DIE!!






(To my ex-cbners friends, don't you just miss school reading this post? Hehe.)

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.