27th April 2008

Woke up at 5am. Fetched Chris and Teddy at 5.45. Reached Setiawangsa station around 6+am to meet up with SueFaye.



Got ourselves a HUGE GREEN ("glow-in-the-dark" kinda shirts... ==")... Hunt started at 8.30 after a warming up exercise lead by HUKM people.

Here's the route:

KELANA JAYA --(putra)--> JLN TUN SAMBATAN --(monorail)--> PETALING STREET --(monorail)--> TIMES SQUARE.

30Qs altogether. Hunt divided into two parts. First part was from Kelana Jaya to Petaling Street. Second part was in Times Square alone.


We... (fine.. blame ME la!! T-T) made such a HUGE MISTAKE which I think i couldn't get myself to type it out here on blog. Go suefaye's blog to read. *sobs*


And sad to say that T.T i was pretty much useless during the hunt. i couldn't actually answer any of the Q.... There u have it.. a malu-fied me. T.T

but HEY!! it's my VERY FIRST TREASURE HUNT!!! I PROMISE I'LL DO BETTER NEXT TIME.

Give me another chance and i'm sure i can do waaaaaaaay better than that day. *winks*


"5.30"

After the hunt, went back home to hv my beauty sleep from 5pm till 6am. XD 13 HOURS!!

WOOTS!

heh...

anyway... =) When you guys wanna join a treasure hunt again? *grins* me see many treasure hunt events leh.. heh.

The next one I'm looking at will be on 6th June 2008. A charity Treasure Hunt.

Interested ma? =3

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.