(Was taken on the day before comp)

Call me jobless or whatever you can think of.. But I actually agreed with SueFaye to go watch the inter-class Drama competition at SMK CBN. *smiles* Took a day leave from work. Planned this for weeks already!

Let's from the beginning of my journey shall we?


The day before the competition, I was really looking forward to it although I'm not participating in it this year (obviously.. ~_~). BUT, it started raining when I was working... and it didn't stop when I was about to go home! Very heavy le the rain.. Borrowed an umbrella from aunt, but turned out that I followed her back home cuz I'm scared of the heavy rain and thunderstorms and what not..... Zzzz... You can call that an excuse from me la for being lazy want to walk to monorail station........


(oi. Don't worry. It's still Vivian C. blogging here. Not SF and Jo. LOL.)

The initial plan very long story la. But the point is I didn't manage to get back home like I was planning to do so. Instead, had to stay overnight at aunt's house and she had to fetch me to school.

Btw, I finally drove an auto car. VIOS some more. XD I didn't know my uncle and aunt so daring le... *cough* Thank you so much =) Something funny happened that night at aunt's house. I ended up sleeping beside aunt and not in my room... Feeling vy guilty bout that though..

3rd April 2008~
Reached school around 8.00, only to find my SueFaye dear sitting in the canteen waiting for my arrival. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So kelian looking. Roamed around the school like two lost souls until we were joined by Jo.


I don't understand why SF wanna sit in the hall so fast. As if someone gonna rampas our place and we got no other place to sit. =="

Plus she don't wanna sit ON THE CHAIR. How can?!!!! I don't understand her... What so syok about sitting on the floor.. Fine. I sorta get what you're trying to do.. I guess.


Then, I kept complaining I haven't take my breakfast! After telling her for so many times only wan teman me to canteen to buy something to eat. By the time I bought my sandwich and started eating, SF saw the judges started walking towards the hall. Started rushing me again.

Drama starts. No photos at all during the drama mainly because I hate taking photos in the dark. I hate flash and never liked using flash to take any photos.


SEE!!! Very dark wan!!! Or was it because I (or Jo) don't know how to use it? ~_~... Never mind.

Instead of wasting my time taking ugly photos during the comp, might as well spend some time watching and commenting bout the drama with SF and Jo right?

5T performed first, then 5U, 5B and 5N. I'm still thinking whether I should give any comments on the dramas or not on my blog. ~_~


I know they hv been working very hard for the drama... but yang those x kerja, *cough* You guys know who you are la.

Bubu~! Shame on you!


Recess~


I'm sorry for crapping so many things I shouldn't be saying based on what I see and not what they had experienced... IF i did, that is...


Anyway, 5T and 5U performed before the recess. During recess, bought a plate of kuehteow for meself while Jo bought a burger.


*cough*

After recess, went in back to the hall.. 5B's turn to perform. Then 5N. PayHerng came.. then Sheela.

Saw Cheryl Khoo and Evon later when 5B was performing. =) I guess all of them got other better things to do other than watchign the drama like I did.. blek.

I gotta say I was pretty impressed at first by 5T's red indian theme.. and also 5N's Egypt. *winks*

But other than that, ....


Hey! Take a closer look at SF dear punya facial expression. lol. Ok ok laa... Hmmm..

So after all the classes performed, had to wait for the judges to decide the winner. Camwhored in the hall...

Wait. Did we? Nehhhh...


Am so not entertained by the music they put to "entertain" us... if that was what they were planning to do la ==.... and that poem by a girl from 5N. Hmm.. apparently it was her birthday. Oh well...

Results sampai. All the best characters portrayal sapu-ed by 5U. (Congrats to Subana =]~) Then a few awards rampas-ed by 5T. Don't remember what awards besides best props though, but got la.

The only pic of Subana in my cam.

In the end, 5U got first place for the Best Drama award. Followed by 5T and 5B.

Ooooook... So the drama comp finished jor. Now that was fast.

I was planning to go Pavilion for lunch with Lynnett Yip but I HAD to tell her I couldn't make it.. The sky was pretty dark and I don't like the idea of getting wet under the rain when I'm on my way to pavilion. ~_~ No umbrella le... i'm so SORRY!!!!!!!

Lepak-ed around at school while waiting for mom. Gave a call to mom and she agreed to drive up the school for me after fetching my sis. XD

Went up to our beloved 5U class...


=D Look! That's my place where I'm sitting at! And SF's too.


SF started la telling who sit where and i didn't know her memories very good la. Lol. She was complaining in her blog she forgotten her Chemistry stuff but these kind of stuff pulak she remembers. How come ah?

Feeling nostalgic pulak suddenly...

Met some teachers and friends later.. Chit-chat abit here and there... Kena a smack at my back from someone out of the sudden. Tak pasal2 kena.. when suddenly it's 2.30pm and SF had to go back.


My hair very messy after a day in school. ~_~


Then, I teman-ed Jo at the staff room's corridor. *cough*

Oh yeah. something I wanna tell here la..

Ignore what I said this afternoon.
Continue worrying.
That's a good sign you actually care.
At least, that's what it meant to me.
"Go with the flow"?

Easily said than done.
"As long you do your best, it'll be ok"?
When you've gone through it for real, that is.
*HUGS*


=)

YEAH!!! Before I end this post, LOOK!!!!


What is WRONG with you teachers?!!!!! Where's MY name?!!!! And how come Daisy's name is repeated TWICE?!!! And since when Daisy is in 5U?!!!!! HMPH!!!

Geram betul when I saw the list. Luckily they didn't make THIS mistake when they announced my SPM results. ~_~



Anyway, special thanks to my SF dear for teman-ing me to school. At least I don't feel like a lone outsider wandering aimlessly in school. =P And also to Jo for being another teman of mine. *cough* Really proven jor we cannot NOT talk about horny stuff when we're together. ==" Sad case or not... up to you. But I really had fun =)


=) MuaxXx! *huggies*

PS: If you've noticed, there are more photos of Jo and SF than me.. and they're on MY blog.

PPS: I've got nothing else to look forward to now other than the weekends, which I think is not enough. And this is baaaaaaaaad for me and my work progress. Anyone wanna ajak me out or something? =( Something fun people? Please?!!!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.