I'm singing in the raaaaaaainnnnnnn~~~~

Singing in the raaaaaainnnnnnnn~~~~~

To Lynnett, ShuLin, YiLin and Lip Chin,

I BET THIS REMINDS YOU OF SOMEONE RIGHT?

XD


I do not know what that girl was trying to sing but she kept repeating over and over again till I can remember the way she sung the song (Was it even a song in the first place?)! LOL.

Never mind if you don't get me. The lucky girl whom I was referring to was Shalini M. btw. lol. She just love singing that two sentences only. Damn swt, I know.

Nothing much to blog this time. Just that I wanna drop by to say....


=( I'm sad. I need something to look forward to...

*sighhhh*



Dah la... Am planning to call a few friends to go Dogathon this year at 10th August 2008. Anyone interested to join me? Pweeeety pwuuese? =)

And the picnic plan.. and another dinner... trip to Mrs.Rozario's.. and also movies.

Gosh... =( Can I have the dates please?

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.