.. is what YOU'LL see on MY blog.

An uncle with his pets - HUNDREDS OF PIGEONS.

Had my dental check up on 14th April. After which, I went to have my breakfast with mom at Petaling Street.

Don't ask me about my braces now. It was my first check up after I wore the braces (Second, if you count the one I had to go when one of my brackets got loose..).

Tight like shit I feel like tearing my whole upper jaw outta my mouth...



.


.


.


.


.



Ok.. Maybe not that bad. That was too over. =="

K.. You can ask me to guide you at Sg.Wang. No problem. But when it comes to Petaling Street, let's just say I don't know my way, kinda. I MIGHT get lost. AND get cheated to buy stuffs I don't need on my way to get lost. lol.


Not that have THAT much $$$ to spend anyway.. All in my bank.

Mwahahahahahaha!!! After FOUR months of working at Jerneh. Weee~


An alley (or you can call it market, in an alley ==") mom brought me.

I'm gonna start schooling soon! Can't wait~


All the photos in this post were taken when I was on my way to the stall mom wanted to bring me to eat. My precious.

I told you a camera in your bag would come in handy!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.