26th April 2008

Went to watch a midnight show with both my uncle and aunt after work. A treat from both the Choong sisters, Vivian & Shereen. lol.

Fine.. it was sis's plan initially to watch "L Changes the World" movie but I don't feel like it. So we settled for "Forbidden Kingdom"


And I gotta say it was kinda sucky. Me rate the movie - 2.5/5

The only part(s) I enjoyed was the fighting part. Love all the effects and all. You know laa.. ALL the BAM! WHAM! BANG!!!


Totally hate the part where both Jet Li and Jackie spoke in English. So sucky I feel like puking. And it spoils the mood where the events took place in Chinese dynasty and all. Geeez...

and i ask you la,

WHERE GOT THE JADE KING FELLA SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH LE??!!


Storyline very predictable..

the white guy discovered the pole. sent back to the past. learns kungfu from scratch. saves the monkey god thingy. king jade sends the boy back.

yay.

***

Watched "Street Kings" on the same day. An outing with friends @ Midvalley.


SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN 'FORBIDDEN KINGDOM'


Can get to see Keanu Reeves!!! =D so hot leh! Watchign the movie makes me feeling like watchign Matrix back... Yeah. Gotta admit till now i don't get the matrix story thingy. should challenge myself again le.. hahahaha! I see some kiasu-ism is getting into me already. xD ahhaha!

Extreme violence was shown on the movie. Ok la. Maybe not extreme. =) Lots of foul words in the movie. Storyline abit unpredictable.

And I see Dr. House too in the movie. lol. Grumpy ol' fella. When he first appeared in the movie, i seriously tot his role was the patient.. since he was sitting down on soemthing (which turns out to be a chair.. not a wheelchair as i tot it was.. ==") in a hospital.

Oh well...


Go watch if u haven't. =)

Rating : 4/5.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.