Yes! I am proud to announce that I got my very first yukata in my wardrobe! XD

Bought the cloth yesterday after the drama competition at Carrefour. And I gotta say my choice of colours and pattern very nice and matching. *winks*

Don't you think so?


I love the obi with the ribbon especially! Mom only took ONE day to sew this for me! Not bad huh? =D Didn't take much photos.. I think.

Thanks to my sis for willingly take photos for me. =P

Look at the huge golden ribbon!!!!






Mom asked sis to try the yukata out.. It turns out to be ok and fits her perfectly! Except my yukata was way too long for her. *grins*


So, what do you think? =)


Ohohohohohoho~~~

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.