Just had my lunch at office and.. sad to say, my tummy is not feeling full YET!

Aiseh.. how to diet la like this Vivian?!

Anyway, the previous post where I uploaded some Ragnarok Online 2 screenshots.. what do you think?!!!

In RO1, the characters are in 2D but the maps in 3D. Now BOTH are in 3D. Some people said Gravity was trying to copy World of Warcraft (WoW) or something like that... Some said the game sux and prefer the original 2D. Some said they just can't wait to play RO2!

As for me, let's just say I'll settle for almost any game as long as it's interesting and ain boring. =P

I started downloading the game this morning aroudn 3 and it SHOULD be finished by now.....

Can't wait!

Random thoughts of the day:
"Mata pena lebih tajam drpd mata... urm.. lembing"
~_~ Grrrrr... Replace the word "lembing" with what you think is correct or more suitable. GAHHH!!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.