This is my 210th post.
Wootssss!!

And also my very first post from me using my Vaio!! XD wakakkakaa.. Very syok leh!! From now on, I'll be using my Vaio more than the desktop jor. *grins*

Tralalalalalal~~~

And yes people! I'm a very smart child laaaaaaa!! I manage to set up the modem and the wireless network all by myself! ok laaa.. maybe not totally. A bit of help from my gujeong also wan..

Heheh.. XD Weeee~~ Very happy leh!!!! Wakakakakakak!!! I'm blogging from my VAIO!!!!!!

WAAAAAA~~~~~!!!!!!!

=D ok.. I htink i should go sleep soon. Got work tomorrow... but my Norton havent update finish leh... =X

k k... nitez!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.