Great. the day has finally arrived. im leaving my work for good.


Gonna miss my boss and all. Not bad for the first impression of an office work's life. XD


Special thanks to:

  • TS - obviously she's my boss and who was in charge of me. =) funny at times.. she REALLY reminds me of KIMLI when I first saw her... =="

  • Aunt Carmen - for lending me a helping hand whenever i need one... (eg.markers, files, paperbags, superglue... you name it, she got it)

  • Rachael - for her patience. XD i love bugging her for work when TS gone out for a meeting or on leave... =3 And also for guiding me in some of the work TS gave me.

  • Kelly - *cough* funny fella. lvoe buggin her also.. till she resigned a week ago before i left today. =="

  • Boon Kiaw - =D for the very cute "petshop" purse she gave me. haha! Very friendly leh. =D

  • Aishah - yo yo yo! i didn't know she loves to camwhore too O_O. enjoyed chatting with her during my toilet breaks *cough*

  • Siew Lee - the tealady =) gonna miss bugging her during my toilet breaks where I will definitely drop by to have a chat with her in the pantry. heh.
  • Siew Chin - Seriously.. i ALWAYS manage to bump into this fella during my evening toilet breaks lo.. then talk alot. She's in not my department... from the internal audit dpt (IAD). hmmm..
  • Jess - another friend from IAD. =D chat chat chat during toilet breaks...

Hmm... O.O if you noticed, i seems to chat alot with many people during my toilet breaks. tsk tsk...

its either my colleagues are being polite and way too friendly to me... OR they're as talkative to me. XD hahahah

at least I finished my job k.. heh. had a lovely time working at JAB. =D

Will drop by to get my cheque soon. heh.

PS: i took lots of photos today before i leave JAB... bt too bad my mom said i looked VERY ROUND in all the photos with my bosses and friends... not gonna post them up. i'll jus gonna keep them to myself. hmph. it's the photographer's fault la!! hmph! make me look fat..

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.