21st April 2008, Monday.
I was busy working when suddenly every human beings in my department started rushing to the window. Everyone DITCHED their work! So there's no reason why I shouldn't too right? =P

Feeling clueless.. but when I saw this, Suddenly I rmbed!

Was at my floor when I took this. 16th floor =3

It's the OLYMPICS TORCH RELAY 2008!!! XD


It was here in Kuala Lumpur!!!


O_O and i totally forgotten.


*paiseh2*

Went down to watch the event WITH PERMISSION from the Big Boss. =) That's how good my she is leh~! =D

Mwahahahhahahah!!

"wo ai chung kwo"


Waited for more than an hour before the runner actually reached BB area.





These are my colleagues at my floor who had watched together with me.



The best part was we were standing REALLY close to one of the runners, Nicol David! =D

How cool was that?!


Cool or damn cool, I ask you?! XD


Nicol in the last pic looks like she was about to bang her head with the torch.

No thanks to the two homosapiens beside her. =)

Special thanks to Aunty Carmen and TS for all the photos with my head in it. lol.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.