At 6pm (07.04.2008), Cik Rahimah had passed away. And THAT was the time I was just about to step into mom's car. It was after my ride back from work by monorail. I only got the news when PuiYan suddenly nudged me online and started asking me on news bout Cik Rahimah.

....... Now I'm feeling very guilty cuz I actually forgotten about her till just now. She's only my PE teacher wehn I was only in form 4... She must have left the school to... recover I guess??

But... I thought someone announced last year in school that Cik Rahimah's surgery was successful?!

*sigh*

I guess you'll never be too sure about your survival even after your courageous battle with the cancer disease...

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.