Introducing...

My very first laptop!!!!!

Bought it during PC Fair at KL Convention Center last weekend.

On 13th April 2008.

XD Very 'lhum' with my dad la right now.
My Evil Vaio Baby. BWahahahhahaa



I don't need to 'rebut' with my sis or dad to use the family desktop pc. XD



I just need to set up my wireless network in my home and start surfing the net with it.


Yes, it's still a "virgin" right now. Mwahahahahahah!!!!

PS: CHERYL KHOO MEI HSIANG DITCHED ME ON THE LAST DAY OF PC FAIR. IF MY FAMILY WEREN'T AROUND WITH ME, YOU ARE SO GONNA BE DEAD. YOU WAIT AND SEE. FFK ME SO MANY TIMES JOR. I CANNOT TOLERATE THIS ANYMORE. YOU ARE NOW HOLDING THE HIGHEST SCORE OF FFK-ING VIVIAN THE GREAT. DON'T AJAK ME ANYMORE TO GO OUT CUZ I'M SURE ANYTIME YOU CAN FFK ME. THANKS.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.