I was bored. I started googling. Thought of sharing a few.
And here you go!



~ENJOY!!!~




**click on the photos to enlarge them**

Amane Misa from DeathNote


Amane Misa from DeathNote


Riku from Final Fantasy X-2

Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2

Naruto from Naruto.


Blacksmith from Ragnarok Online


A character from Angel Sanctuary
(sorry laaa.. I tak tengok Angel Sanctuary le)



Urahara Kisuke from Bleach



Dante (female version) from Devil May Cry


Lastly,

this is my favorite!


Sasuke & Naruto from Naruto



THOSE TWO ARE DAMN SWEEET LAAAAA!!!!
xD!!!!!




P.S: I just couldn't find any hot male chararters cosplayer. Mostly a bit cacat. Oh well...

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.