Been neglecting this blog of mine. Me so sorry. ~_~

Its either I'm too lazy to blog, or too tired, or too preoccupied with games or books.

And hey! At LEAST I got something to do, other than online-ing and doing nothing but wasting time? XD

Fine. Let's not waste OUR time and start updating you guys with what I've been up to since my last entry which was on my birthday..


6th January 2008, Sunday



Nothing much on my birthday. Kind of disappointed at one time. But it turned out.. NOT as bad as I expected! =)

Almost my WHOLE dad's side family came to celebrate my 18th birthday.


Ignore that fringe of mine. One day I'm really gonna snip it off or ignore it till it gets longer.



Nothing much to say about it lor.. Except my dad so cute posed for me on my birthday. I seriously didn't know he like to eat that.. that... "cherry-which-taste-like-medicine". Ew..

But he's still cute. Did you know, my dad is handsome?.. Minus all his naggings on how dirty the floor is, the monitor and keyboard nt arranged properly, got hair here and there and yada yada..

Some random pics..

These two ladyfingers are the ones plucked from our very own garden! lol. And the one on the left really looks like green shit ait? XD


7th January 2008, Monday

Worked like usual. STILL on filing. But I'm getting used to it.

And YES!!! I got my first paycheck today!! TODAY!!! A day after my birthday!!! How cool is that?! I was only 18 years and a day old when I got my first cheque!!! XD

I was also given EPF. o_o. no.. I'm not complaining that my pay was lill.. Just that.. O.O I'm only a temporary worker leh.. XD

So fast d started accumulating my EPF.. lol.

After work, went ZangToi with Teddy Mak. The original plan was to order the Chocolate Banana Cake with Ice Cream. The cake was on her. For my birthday ma. =P But that girl wanted to eat soemthing filing.. I think. Was it? I not sure.

So, we ordered a set meal.. and tried Spicy Chicken+Mushroom pasta. It was... ~_~ NOT SPICY at all. Fine. There's a bit of cili padi in the middle, underneath all the pasta.. There was mushrooms.. and bits of chicken..

I will NOT order that pasta for another time. I don't care if anyone likes it or not.. But I would rather order that chicken chop, nasi lemak, or fried rice.

Speaking of which, I think I haven't tried their sandwich yet. Gonna try it when I got $$ or ppl to treat.. XD...

Another random shot


On the left, you can see my cheque. And that's my striking yellow strap for my pass, which took almost the whole pic space . At the top of the pic, =) that's my NEW HP.

Will tell more bout the hp in another entry.

8th January 2008, Tuesday

I GOT MY L LICENSE. HAH!!!!! I got my L license at 18years+2days old.

NOT BAD WHAT.

stop laughing. Hmph. Starting my driving lesson on 19th January. Can't wait.

12th January 2008, Saturday

Attended 5U'07 reunion @ KLCC. Sat Putra with Shulin to KLCC. We were suppose to meet at BK. but when we reach there, NO ONE was there. And summore SF msged us few days before to be there PUNCTUAL at 11. hmph.

Fine. We were late only for like 5mins.. but it turned out that SF and a few other classmates went to ISETAN highest floor. to get a cake for Thepa. It's Thepa's 18th birthday on that day btw.. the cakes there were exp. in the end, we bought a cake from Cold Storage.

Amrita, YiLin, SF were the first few I met at KLCC and the group got larger when we went down back to BK.

Had lunch at Mdm Kwan's.




Really bring back memories lor. I still rmb the last time I went here was with Mei Xin and the gang. The prefects' hangout after stepping down..

Ahhh...

Ordered Fish&Chips for myself. What else...

Amrita left before the cake cutting ceremony.. for soemthing I don't rmb..

Oh. We sang birthday song for Thepa. Each and every one of us fed Thepa a bit from the slice of choco cake we bought.......

Happy Birthday to Thepa Mohan,
my massage partner. =P
(besides SF that is..)
*whispers* and Happy belated b'day to me.... *sigh*
From Left: SFaye, Amalina, Amelia, Farah, Thepa, Kuhan, Shu, YiLin, Vian.
Did I tell you YiLin change so much?!!!!
She look so mature now.. and a bit to lala-ish d? I dunno la hw to describe. But she so pretty d la.. straightened hair... dyed.. minus the abit dry condition of her hair... ~_~

Bought Chocky, the GIANT version of POCKY. I bought it first. Then, SF bought it too.. then comes Farah Dinah who actually followed me. lol.



my rm10.00 fly just like that for that box of biscuits. Sis wanted to try it.. so, what to do.. I love her ma =X. hahahahha...



So, since I got my first paycheck d... i tot of treating myself soemthing too... I bought.. a book for myself @ kinokuniya. =)

Balik kg after my KLCC outing. Sis just came back from her girls' guide camp and she learnt hw to arrange flowers... hmmm..





TADAH!!!! I bought "Rich Dad, Poor Dad". lol. Not bad. Haven't finish. Gonna take me awhile to absorb all the stuffx in that book. Aunt recommended it.. so..

=)

And this.. is the last pic of the entry. My fav.


What do you think that I find interestin in that pic?

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.