I'm getting used to my work. I don't feel hungry earlier than 12.30pm, but I still feel sleepy after lunch. I'm like a pig, I know.

Oh, it's already 3rd January!! Which also means there's school you dumdums!!! XD

And I just can't help but to recall back those memories of my each and every first-day of school few years back. *sigh* =( I miss school. Stupid me.

Most of my friends started college today too. Hmm..

=( I miss school. I miss friends. There's only 8 including me at the floor I'm working at. So few compared to when I was in school.

Oh.. it's THIRD OF JANUARY already ok!!!! 03.01.2008!!!

THIRD k! Don't forget!

Till next entry, Ta!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.