Deep down inside my heart,
I can feel it.
Somehow.
This can't be happening.
It's coming back to me.. all over again.



***

Another driving lesson tomorrow. Somehow, I got a feeling I'll need MORE than 8hours to master the driving skills.



***

Btw, remember this k.

I can FFK people.
Other people CANNOT FFK ME.

Same goes for IGNORING ME.

You don't like to get ignored? Really?

Oh, lemme tell you something.

I've been waiting since this afternoon. Trying to grab any chance I can by conquering the pc just to have a chat with you or two. It has been awhile since YOU last onlined.

And when we both do, you started IGNORING ME.

Call me ter-oversensitive or whatever. I don't like that.

Gah.

Or am I losing more and more friends?

And all that's left is just you?



***

I hate my WMP. I just don't like it. Must I have a reason not to like it?!

NO!

And I want a new camera. The one which has a smile shutter or whatever.



***

Need to buy CNY clothes. I need. I must.



***

I rather work than staying at home, doing nothing at all. At least I'll get paid for what I've done. And have a bit of fun lill' here and there.

Why did I even bother to.. to..

Like WTH je.

***

Shut up.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.