I just finished my first driving lesson!! It was scary at first, but it got so much better at the end =) I even learnt how to drive if got traffic jam, which I find it very helpful esp when you're living in KL. lol.

Ohohohohohoho~~

The uncle said I was VERY GOOD. Hah!! Beat that, you!!!

Now, aren't you guys proud of me!??! XD I am!!

Tomorrow will be the K9 Day and my next driving lesson after the event. Can't wait!!!

1 firefly(s):

babeeeeeeeeeee.. why the heck are you wearing braces??? aren't your teeth prefect already?? and your expectations are like so freaking high to meet.. wonder if anyone would marry you.. XD

and get a Cbox!!!!!! =.=

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.