Life is so sad. And in a way, not fair.

That was not the first time I felt bored and jobless at my office. Today, I was officially JOBLESS for FEW HOURS and doing practically NOTHING but YET you have to ACT like you're WORKING.

Like Jess said, THAT was so much more worse than actually having some work to do, where you can focus on the job, not even realizing so much time had slipped. I kept looking at the watch, wondering why it's still so early for lunch. Lunch at 12.30pm btw. Waited from the morning, killing some time by updating my index list for both fixed income and annual reports SLOWLY. =( And helping Aunt Carmen abit on filing.

When it's ALMOST but NOT lunch yet, I think I've already entered the 'internal rotting' process of mine. *sobs*

And when it's lunchtime, it DOESN'T help much. Minus the fact that it kinda reduced my "loneliness level" since I'm having lunch with Teddy and Cheryl. = I still can't get myself to smile, knowing I still have a half day left at the office to live through.

=( And yeah. I can online. Sure. But my pc is using WINDOWS 95!!!!!!!!! SO VERY THE NOISY AND SLOW!!!!!!!! I had to wait for almost HALF AN HOUR to wait for it to TELL ME that it's SAFE to SHUT your PC. ==" Usually at home I just left it to shut down by itself.. ish.

When I was having a chat with the receptionist outside my floor, she can't help laughing at me!! And she thought SHE and one of the internal audit people were the few laupeh ones with WINDOWS 98.

UWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See see I lagi lauya than them by having a pc using WINDOWS 95. If I'm not mistaken, I was about 8 years old I think when I started using a pc with WINDOWS 95 system ok!!!!!!! And THAT'S where I started!! My starting point of getting myself involved with IT stuff.

And to think that having a pc at house so much more high tech than the one at office.. oh dear. ~_~ Got degraded from XP to 95!!!!!!

Another thing I am feeling so depressed about is that...



One of the MSN Messenger MINIMUM requirements is WINDOWS 98!

OMG. So sad.. =(

Yeah, been using WebMessenger whenever I get the chance to use the pc. Don't usually sit at my place where my pc is. My job was 99% manual. Alot of arrangements of reports alphabetically.. and you know, stuff like that.

*sigh*

I KNOW!!!!

It's sad to know that your friends have so much work to do, when you have none but kept complaining to them how bored you are. =( You think I feel good meh..

*sigh*

And oh! I got work in the end. Till now still haven't finish. =D so happy la at that moment. Somehow, I don't like the fact that I'm getting paid to 'goyang kaki.'

Call me silly, but that's just what I am. =)

And yeaaaaaaa baby, i'll make a good employee in future. =D

TS coming back tmr. Can't wait.

Till next entry, see you!

2 firefly(s):

Yaloh. It's so tiring to work so much. So, you better don't complain so much. When you don't have work, don't hesitate to come and help me out. I'd love some help. LOL. However if you don't like helping and just want to "goyang kaki" & "makan gaji buta", but you feel bad for doing that, then you can split your pay and give half of it to me. Haha!

.... haha.. very funny. ==

btw, your place gt no place for me to sit/lepak la. =(

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.