I'm feeling damn sleepy now.

Got my second cheque today. Don't ask me to treat you guys or whatsoever. I will, when I feel like it. If I don't, don't bug me.

Ate YeeSang with friends today for lunch. Yeah, and that's about it.

Tomorrow is "Hari Wilayah." Another public holiday. *sigh*

Going school this Saturday with Val and Teddy to see Mrs. Rozario. Ngeh ehhehehe... Got presents for us wor. XD Can't wait.

After which, I will be having my fourth driving lesson. *weak smile*

....

Dah. Eyes dropping d. Wonder how long I'll take to get my ass of the chair I'm sitting at..

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.