LOL. I am seriously loving my job. Not like I want to remain working like this till I get retired, but I'm really enjoying it lor!!! XD


Just for fun.. but lemme tell you my daily routine as a temporary worker at the company I have been working at. =)


6.00am - Wakes up by myself OR get a hard kick from sis. Sis is in the morning session now and a prefect. So, being late for the early prefect meeting (starts at 7.00am) will get herself into trouble. Prepare myself for work. Don't wear make-ups, so I don't take much time dressing up myself for the day.


6.35am - Get into the car. Sis will be chatting away with Ginisha, a classmate of hers and also a prefect. She's staying at our apartment btw. So, tumpang lor.


6.55am - Kick sis and Ginisha out of the car at SMKCS, Sentul. Mom and I will then decide where we wanna yum cha.


7.00am - Me get accompanied by mom. Take breakfast somewhere then drop me off at the company.


7.50am - Register myself at the lobby. Looks like I'll be doing this till I quit this part-time job of mine..


7.52am - On the lights on my floor. Reach my place. Put down my bag. Refill my water bottle at the pantry. Make meself comfortable at my seat and start reading one of my storybooks. There's a whole box in the office, so... =D not bad. not bad. Currently reading "Not Without My Daughter" by something-Mahmoody. lol.


8.30am - 12.30pm
Starts working. Btw, I call my boss TS. At first, I thought its kinda rude to call someone like that.. no? I'm so much younger compared to her.. and.. Oh well. I asked her whether I should call her anything else.. ~_~


Guess what she said!! ~_~ "Oh? What you want to call me then? But no AUNTY ok!" .... Right..


Fine. TS it is then. Fuh~


Sometimes, I get sooooooo sleepy that I REALLY SLEPT with mah head on the table. ~_~ Plus some drooling. Gah. But after almost a month going through this, I have found the most efficient method to tackle this problem. XD That is to... GET OUT AND TAKE A WALK, at my floor. lol. And wash face or soemthing. =D I'm so smart. I know.


12.30pm - 1.30pm
LUNCH TIME!!! =D my fav. It's the only time I get to goyang kaki in the office. Doing nothing. Most of the time, I bring my own lunch to eat. =) Special thanks to my mummy for cooking my lunch at 5 in the morning. XD Yeah people, that's the power of LOVE you're looking at! lalalalallalaal~~



1.35pm - 5.30pm
ZzzzzzZzzzzz... Workzzzzzzz... ZzzzzzZzzzz....



5.35pm
BALIK!!! BALIK!!! XD Go back home~~~ I don't usually lepak after work btw. My mom has to cook for the family. She can't be cookign and fetching me at the monorail right? =D


See!! That's how I live my 8.30-5.30 working routine EVERY SINGLE weekday. =) No work on Saturdays in the company. Hehe..


The day really passes quickly when you're working and this is NO JOKE!!!


You might think having an office job seems boring but honestly, to me... it is. ~_~ and very tiring at the end of the day!!

Well, I started working on 26th December 2007.. and it looks like it'll be 26th January 2008 tmr! =D It's almost a one-month full d me working, and I'm still enjoying it!! XD

... Last but not least,...


I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T TAKE A PHOTO..

Of me in my working clothes,


of me sitting at my place,

of me doing filing,


of me taking my lunch in office.


GAH. Someone, can you just please poke me!!!

Grrrr....

P.S: Very malu want camwhore myself in office. So, can't blame me.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.