HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Say hello to 2008 and bye bye to 2007!!


How I did my countdown just now?

Infront of my PC. Chatted and did countdown with my junior. =) Not bad as the beginning of the year, don't you think so?

And I revised my accounts just now. = It was so long ago the last time I touched or even think about accounts, but luckily I still remember~ XD I'm so smart. Mwahahahahaha!

My New Year's resolution?

1. Get really good result for my SPM - Not that I change anything now, but you never know what might happens right? =) Let's hope for a miracle to happen and *poof!* STRAIGHT As for Vivian Choong! XD~ ... I hope.

2. Be happy! - No emo emo moments. (except when I'm PMS-ing. =P)

3. Improve my photography skills - lol. Fine. I have to admit I'm not a pro yet. But it's interesting to capture each special moments. and stuff. Gah. Just gimme more time to learn and practice k? XD

4. Get a scholarship and resume my studies - this is closely related to my no.1. lol. Aiyaaa... you should understand la.

Want to get some sleep. Do not disturb. Nitez!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.