Oh hohohoho~~

I feel more mature la lately. Maybe cause of all the exposure I've been getting since I've started working. =D Minus the numerous times of me getting embarrassed cuz of something stupid and ended up blushing for quite some time..

Working clothes.. ==" They're like so standard la. More serious type. But of all the clothes right, I like the stripe shirt wan. Vertical ones. Don't you think so?


Urm.. No? No? =D And I was just trying some new brushes I just found online. Nice Nice?!! Just experimenting.. Hmm... Not a prof yet. Nvm.

28th January 2008, Monday
Went to make my EPF account with Cheryl, Teddy and Pui Yan. Nearby the Welds Tower. Apparently, as a temporary staff of Jerneh, you have to open your own EPF account. So, fine lo. Took a half day leave from work just for the EPF. TS not around anyway.. So, can abandon my job for awhile.

I EXPECTED that we'll be walking ALOT. But I chose the wrong shoes!! Should had chose the flatter one.. but.. oh well. =(

After getting our EPF thingy done, a couple of very embarrassing moments occurred and =( why can't they stop laughing at me. I'm LEARNING, in a way, by following them walking around KL. =( Can't be more understanding meh..

For instance, I learnt that you should TELL where you wanna go BEFORE having your seat in a taxi.

Fine. Never mind. Most of you should know d by now anyway.

Am not a person who takes taxi a lot also... So, can't blame me for being so blur that time.

Went Sg.Wang area with Cheryl to shop for clothes.

=( Shopping was tiring. And I couldn't find the shirt I wanted at BG. I saw it two weeks ago.. but.. Hmmm... Shopped with Cheryl for a sweater. She made me feel like buying a new one for myself also la. Mengada.

Started shopping from 3+ till 5.30. We covered Sg.Wang, BB Plaza, some shops infront of BB Plaza and even Lot10! In the end, I couldn't even buy a cloth for myself...

After walking for so long, we took a break and ordered a waffle to eat =D Come and take a look!

Waffle Stop, right beside Lot10 building

The waffle is called "Peach treat" =D


Heh. My partner-in-crime. lol.

Was feeling pretty full after eating half of the waffle. Feeling guilty.. So, instead of taking BB monorail station, we walked quite a distance and took the Bukit Nanas station. lol. Mad jor...

Legs damn tired after the long walk. *sigh*

Btw, Cheryl suggested Sogo to buy clothes.. So, going with mom&sis this Friday/Saturday =)


29th January 2008, Tuesday

Here's a few photos we took at office while waiting the rain to pass.



Boss Mak? With one of her underlings, Cheryl? lol.

Cheryl sitting on her filed up documents. ~_~


And nah! =D A total of FOUR ex-CBNers now working at the company.


=D

1 firefly(s):

Wee~~~ I actually love working. Just that sometimes its too frustrating and then becoming a black sheep just doesn't suit me. And then it's tiring... But I still actually do love my job somewhere deep down inside...

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.