... I ter-rasa my creativity 'terbantut' jor.

The MAIN reason I've not been posting many photos was because I'm scared. Not lazy.

I don't think I have the courage to get my camera out whenever I want to. Especially in the office, which I think things are suppose to look more serious in here.

And camera = not serious, therefore, is a no-no in office, I think.

Especially when you're alone with your colleagues and not your close friends.

When I was in school, it's a total different environment la!!!! Got so many 'kaki' to take photos with. They don't give you a weird look if you brought your camera out. INSTEAD, they'll hover around you and start taking photos with you! =D lol. This reminds me of Lynnett Yip. XD

Hahahahaha!!!

Was looking at my archieves. So many nice photos I took la. With friends, school building, and some random photos.

Remember the "Under The Table" theme thingy photos @ CBN? Where Teddy, Kim, and I went to the extent to capture pics of us UNDER the table?

There's also my Port Dickson trip. It was just another casual trip, just abit further from usual. But the photos I'd captured..

Ah.. the memories~

Wonder when I'll get my courage back to bring my camera out wherever I go.. and I mean ANYWHERE. Not only for events and stuffx going on..

Hmmm...

P.S: Me can't sleep. Slept from 7-11pm just now. Got work. Gonna sleep soon. Zzzzzz~

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.