I'm starting my driving lessons later at 12.00pm!!!

Can't wait!!! The uncle called me when I was working in office. I was so excited and I felt like I MUST tell someone, anyone bout this news, face to face!!!! OMG!!! XD

Thought of telling boss... but didn't manage to, cuz she always looked so busy. Hmm.. *sobs* It was such a torture for keeping the news to myself and not letting anyone know it till I reach mom's car.. *sobs*

Anyway, O.O!!!! I didn't know there's a whole BOX of storybooks in my office. OMG. XD Now I can read all I want in the office (during lunch and before my work starts @ 8.30am) or borrow a few back home.

Mwahahahahaah!!

Didn't take much photos lately. But not to worry! I'll be going to K9 Day this Sunday and there wil be lotsa doggies!!! XD and lots of photos will be taken. I think. So lemme charge this battery of mine first... Two of them. XD After so long... fufu~ Can't wait!!

Polished my nails last night. lol. Don't like the colour mom gave. Might buy another. Or wipe it off soon and that's it. Don't like the thought of the nail polish suffocating my nails for a long time. ~_~

My life has been quite an adventure ever since I've started working. It might be tiring at the end of the day, but it's all worth it lor.. Heh.


Lovin' my life.

=) Happy weekends people! Love ya!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.