K9's Day 2008 @ Central Park. Right beside 1U. Held on the 20th January 2008.

This is my SECOND dog event I'd attended. And *cough* if it weren't for my uncle, I wouldn't be able to go lor!! =) So, special thanks to both my aunt and uncle for giving me a lift FROM MY HOUSE and to stay overnight at their house esp for the K9's Day. =D

Few days before, I've been telling and inviting a few friends of mine to join me. But none of them wanted to come. Some, like Teddy Mak, was afraid of dogs. She said she might faint or dunno-what and she don't like dogs barking at her. ~_~ So, fine. Maybe I've asked the wrong person lo.

BUT GUESS WHAT!!! Right after the event, I simply ask MeiYan and she said SHE DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS THIS EVENT AND SHE WOULD'VE GONE THERE.

.... my bad, then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lots of photos ahead. I'll TRY and elaborate. We didn't do much there. Spiky, aunt and uncle's lab, didn't join any games. So.. oh well. =)

As you can see, Spiky grabbed lotsa attention that day. Cuz he was the only lab wearing a costume. A footballer from Argentina. No.9. Can you see it? Hmm..






Ronaldo? Beckham? I dunno.. Lol. Those were the only two famous footballers I remembered though.. Never mind!

The costume looks cute on Spiky, but.. the shorts were too loose!!! Uncle had to pull up his pants all the time until he found a way to maintain the position of the shorts.. which looked pretty ugly. *Swt*


Nah. This is my aunt who likes to nag and scold people wan. She looks cute in this photo right? Angelic hor? But WAIT TILL YOU DISCOVERED HER TRUE NATURE. Hmph!


... Wait!! That was just a joke! You seriously believed what I said?!!! Noooo~~~ where got!! =P


Tadah! Spiky can't wait to kai-kai! [... which also means jalan2. Geddit?]


Saw LOTS of dogs, again. =) As expected la. It's the K9's Day afterall.. where dog owners get to spend time with their dogs while their dogs socialize.

Or something like that. =)


When we finally found a spot to place the mat, me went and walk around the lake with my uncle and Spiky.



Heh. There are two labrador retrievers in the photo below here. And *cough* Spiky looked so short standing besides that another lab!!!

According to the owner, the lab just got back from Aus 3 months ago. Ahhh~~ Imported geh. Chih. But seriously got different wan woh~ Hmmm....


St. Bernard. Hmph. While I was taking this close-up photo of the St.Bernard, that dog BARKED in front of me! So scary ok.. I thought I'm gonna lose my camera, or worse still, my HEAD.

X_X DIE LOR.


And the owner didn't even say anything. So grumpy looking the owner. Hmph. Like what I said to uncle, "Like owner, like dog." HMPH.


I love huskies. Always do.

Was so excited when I saw a whole bunch of huskies with their owners together at a corner.


Blue eyes~~~ Waaaa~~~ But I heard huskies tend to have health problems with theirs cause of their iris colors. Hmmm....


But still nice leh!! XD


The young husky was very playful. Kept sniffing Spiky which was pretty much exhausted after walking a few rounds around the lake.

Cute? XD hahahah...

Aunt pouring water for Spiky. So 'gah sai'. Ish.



My uncle who was all sweaty.


Oh yeah, while aunt was chilling at her place, a pair of couple wanted to 'tumpang duduk' at our mat with their 3 toy dogs.

And that is Ah Quan with my aunt. Nvm if you can't see the dog's face. See my aunt enough la. lol.


"I don't like you!! XP" - Spiky da lab.





After this, most of the shots we (Aunt, uncle, me) took are of us with Spiky.



After this, MOSTLY are of Aunt+Uncle+Spiky.



It was so hard to please aunt. She DEMANDED a super-nice shot of SPIKY looking at the camera.




But, no matter how many times I called "Spiky", how hard aunt try to twist his neck to look at me, he just won't!




.... I failed miserably. *looks down*



And aunt's shouting at me to call Spiky's name did NOT, i repeat, DID NOT help.




Even uncle got frustrated and was about to strangle Spiky to death. lol.


*sigh*


At loooooooong last!!!

TADAH!!!!! =)


Heh. I'm talented. I know. XD

A few photos of me and uncle with Spiky.



err... Cocker Spaniel... Is that how you spell this breed anyway? lol.


Heh. I love huskies! And oohhhh... Guess what!!

Heheh... I saw this HUGE BLACK husky and asked the owner whether I could take some photographs with it. And he agreed!!

The poor husky just couldn't stand still when I wanted to take a few shots with it. The owner then decided to tie the poor thing to the tree. lol.

So much better. XP. Its name is Roxy btw. =) So cuteeeee~~~


I love huskies.


I really do!


Who doesn't anyway?!!


Lalalalalala~~ Huskies!!!!


XD me love them very muchie!!!


Heart them alot...


.. but ewww.... omg. Roxy's drooled on my jeans!!! Gawd.... ~_~


Roxy: heh.. *double winks*


.... Then while I was busy shooting a few photographs of it, Roxy started to poopoo. ~_~.....


Fine. Go do your business. You really shouldn't shoo me away like this lo... ~_~


Hmph.

This is Ah Quan.




This is Yumie.

Awww... She looks so sleepy... Aunt kept stroking its head like this.


... while talking about dogs to the female owner (of the 3toy dogs) I suppose...


Yumie was so sleepy... Look at its eyes!


At the mean time, the male owner was busy taking some photos of Ah Quan.

Don't you think this is the CUTEST AND BEST photos of all?


XD


Ah Qian, Ah Quan, and Yumie jumping up and down for the 'ping kan' (biscuit)


And this is Ah Quan daydreaming. lol. So, not only humans daydream k.. Rmb that. Hahahahaha...


Ah Qian. =) Not really clear the pic.. but nvm.


Hmm... And this is a female Hush Puppy.


God.. She is so old, that her barking was soooo deep and her breasts were practically dragging on the floor. Lol. Fine, I was exaggerating.


But look at her red eyes! The owner said he adopted it. No one wanted to take care of it cuz it was sooo old.

She's 13 years old btw. Tsk tsk...

Oh yeah, I saw Samantha and MeiFern volunteering (I think) at the counter on the K9's Day. lol. So berjodoh la with Samantha.

First was Pavilion. Now, K9's Day. Not bad eh.. hahahhaa..

Went back to aunt's house around 12.00pm.


Lol. Dah.. dah.. =| All very tired after the event, even though we didn't do anything. =) but it was fun!

And I wish to attend another Dog's event again. Ok? Ok? Ok?! Ok?!!!

Can? Hehhehe... I'll be a good girl ok? =D

heheh... ta!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.