My life has never been this interesting. After my 18th birthday, I seem to have a lot of things going on. They are:

1. My office work. Gaining some experience and also a tiny bit of learning process while earning some pocket money for myself. Not bad. So far so good. Will be working till I get my SPM results. Yes, you can say I'm a money-minded girl. but Well, I'm making myself useful to someone at least. =) Special thanks to my Aunt Chui Peng who found the job for me.

Btw, my boss reminds me of Kim Li. ~_~ Abit here and there.

2. Driving lessons. I got my L license and gonna start my very first lesson this Saturday. Can't wait!! Let's just hope I don't get scared easily on the road.. Hmm...

3. Wearing braces. Soon. I think. ~_~ Just the thought of me eating porridge every single day make me feel sick la.. But then, you have to sacrifice for something you want yeah? *cough. At least I won't feel awful in the future for making such a decision.. I hope.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.