I didn't go work today. I was too busy with other things. And the fact that I'm already 18 makes me feel real proud today. XD

Anyway, I told my boss that I would be taking a half day leave only... Didn't expect it to be that long... Last minute only called one of my colleague to inform boss. Hmmm...

Long post this time. On what I did only. Read on if you're interested only. lol.

Went for my first consultation to make braces at Cahaya Suria. Just in case you don't know, I have been on the waiting list since I was in form 2. Hmm.. then just now, had a bit of problem which doesn't allow me to see the orthodontist first. Next appointment is next month. And oh, I experienced what it's like to have a piece of metal filled with cement-like thingy in my mouth. Blek!!! ~_~ Like chewing gum la... but harder. Eww...

Then the dentist asked me to get my X-Ray from Hosp. KL. Stupid. I seriosuly thought when the hell did I took X-Ray.. So high tech wan.. So, without any preparation (mentally), went to the dunno-what Jabatan Diagnostik somehting alone (mom in car), it turned out that I had to queue up with lotsa patients to take X-Ray!! Like, shit. My number was 1907 btw. lol. Yes, I got good memory. Praise me! .... Room 5 too.

Urm... I took a look at room 5 and there were so many people!!!

*sobs* I was all alone!!!!!! In that huge building and that's like only the place where to take x-ray. and I find the place scary. Never been to a hospital alone before.. and plus, that place was to take CAT scan, mammogram, and etc etc scans. Without a doubt, I saw many many patients there, old and the young ones... *sobs* Some got bandages all over them, some sat on the wheelchair. *sobs* and I WAS ALL ALONE!! WITH THEM!! *sobs*

Uwaaaaaaa....

I know I shouldn't use hp in hospital.. but I just can't help it but called mom to hurry up and park her car!!! *sobs* Wth... *sobs*

Further, I felt so LOST in that building. I kept turning into the wrong corners!!! The place so complicated that I've decided not to go back in there anymore... Gah!!! I felt stupid for feeling so panicky.

At last, I reached back the entrance where I came in from, waited for mom for awhile. Then, it struck me that my turn might be coming and I went back in to check for my number. And yes, I was late. Without my mom (*sobs*), I went into the room all by MYSELF.

Doc: Kenapa lambat sangat?
Me: Tersesat jalan...
Doc: ~_~... OK.. macam tu pun boleh...

Asked to take out the earrings I was wearing and wear some kind of thick apron-like cloth. Doc asked me to.. urm.. put my upper set of teeth on the machine thingy... and.. and.. I dunno hw to explain the rest. And there's this metal thingy which clamps my head to the machine!! Luckily, the doc was still smiling to me and kept checking, making sure I feel comfortable with the machine, BEFORE SHE LEFT IN THE ROOM ALL ALONE.

To avoid the radioactive x-ray waves la. What you thought... Btw, I felt like I was a mentally ill person, clamped on the machine with the doc observing me from a small window outside the room I was left in. ~_~ Swt.

That's when the machine started circling me.. making some weird noise. Me still biting the thingy on the machine.. Very weird la. I don't know what to do. I stood still there, trying to calm myself down and read and try to understand the charts on the wall..... Pretending that the machine is nothing and i'm NOT INTERESTED IN WHAT IS IT DOING TO ME. =_="

When it was all done, the two piece of metal clamping me head to the machine released me! OMG. I felt so relieved.. lol. Went out to the counter to get my X-Ray, waited for my turn.. That's when my mom reached and called me to go out to the entrance to meet her. lol. and YES!!! I did not get lost this time!! Wahahahahhahahaha!!!

Found mom and brought her to the counter.. Feeling so much better with her... then, the man at the counter asked me to go back to Room 5 and apparently, it was for another scan. Suppose to take two X-Rays of my teeth but the doc forgotten to do another one.. One at the side, another showing the positions of all my teeth from the front. So, the one at the side I didn't take.

I tell you!!! This one lagie teruk!!! Instead of two piece of metal clamping my head liek that, this one got two blunt metal (like two arrows) used to put in my ears and clamping me to the machine. O_O i was... like.... I dunno... sooooo... eeeee.... weird feeling la...........

Once again, the doc checked whether I was feeling ok with it... then feeling helpless and immobile with the thing stuck to my head, the doc put another piece of metal, poking my forehead and left it there. Another thing which was used to clamp me to the machine! *sobs* Doc left the room, the machine moving at my side. Front and back. Hmmm... ok.... after that, was released (yay?) and got my X-Ray from the counter.

Oh yeah, it's confirmed d. I got THREE wisdom tooth. One damn senget. Another two ok I think... *sobs* So, eventually I had to take that one out, since it had already started to grow... there's a hole there and no sign of it growing out anymore.. *sigh*

Have to give the x-rays to the dentist on my next appointment..

And.. O.O Can you believe it how FAR is the parking area from the Jabatan diagnostik?!!!!!! I had to walk sooooooooooooooo far to reach the car. Oh btw, I have been wearing heels since that morning... and my feet, I tell you... *sobs* pain ah~~~~ pain ah~~~~

*sobs* No wonder it took mom so long to find me at the building.. *sigh*

Oh yeah, one question. Can the government make their health centres, hospitals and etc a nicer and brighter place to be??? ~_~ Cuz I don't like the dim light at Cahaya Suria and HKL...

*sigh*

After that, went back to SMKCBN!! OMG!! I miss Aunt Clara SO MUCH!!!! I don't like the canteen. I didn't see much of my friends who's still there... so, too bad. Took my mag. Talked for a loooooooong time with aunty till my mom had to call me more than 3 times. Mom was in the car waiting for me. Heh. =P

Applied for my own saving account today. Got my ATM card. OMG.


I GOT MY OWN ATM CARD!!!
O_O
Like WOW!! XD Actually they tot I am still underage (below 18), and was tellin me not to apply for my own account. ~_~ Swt I tell you. I had to show them the number of my IC, then only they let. Why didn't they check it first.. Do I still look childish? ~_~ Geeeeeezzzz....
*sigh* So much happened hor on this day?!!! Right?! Right?!
1. First consultation for braces
2. Taking my first X-ray
3. My first ATM card
XD Woohooo!!!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.