Hmm.. if u've noticed right.. lately been emo-ing alot about the prefects stuff.


So i'm sure someone sure ter-rasa. Someone somewhere for "memulaukan" them on my blog. So!! being the very friendly vivian now, this entry is especially for those ppl!! =D
HONG YI LIN

You see right.. this yilin friend of mine love ponteng-ing when exams are near. So i miss her alot la. she always help me by lending me her hm. *achem* blek! and i love bullying her. hehehe... hey.. its not everytime i get to bully ppl k. only her.. i think.. T_T

LYNNETT YIP LIK JING

LOL. This girl arrrrr... been closer to her than ever since the beginning of this year. maybe cuz she sitting behind me kut... hahahahaa... LOVE HER ALOT MAN!! =) no matter hw mengada you are dear, will always love u man! hahahaha.. and i miss ur *achem* jokes la. hw come this year got lesser d wan.. heh

SUE FAYE BT SHARIFUDDIN

Sue faye? LOL. my butch and always be. hahahahaha.. damn mengada at times but then again, missed lepak-ing with her after prefects duties. blek! so nw u know why we always late for classes. phy especially. hehe.

CHRISTINA LIM PHUI SAN

Stick! as in.. the ONE and ONLY stick. yeah.. i dun call her stick la. only Teddy does. but anyway, =) one of my close friends since primary. Knew her since std 2 i think. hhehehee... after coming to cbn only we got closer than ever. hahaha.. i think.

KUAN KIT LENG

KIT!!! hahahaha.. have a break, have a KIT kat. heheh.. neh. This girl since last year have been helping me a LOT in studies. all the calls and stuff.. she's indirectly forcing me to study you know! heh. she very smart ma!! eheheh.. THANKS A LOT DEAR!! hehehe..

CHERYL KHOO MEI HSIANG

MY DARLING!!! =) hahaha.. nw that i'm required to tell stg bout cheryl right.. the only thing i can rmb is that she's crappy la. This year i think she gotten into the Nemo mood or stg. kept talking about jellyfishman or stg. And that "whale language" kinda.. irritating la. =_=" i dunno man.. hahahah..

Oh oh!! i wud love hving a bf at her height!! hahha very nice to hug and kena hugged. =)

TEDDY MAK PUI YEE

OH!! this naughty child. my toi toi. eh.. so long din use that nick la.. toi toi.. hehehe.. anyway, this friend of mine sometimes can be a good counsellor, sometimes ar.. she herself got problem. Then again, no one is perfect maaa.. right? quite a number of times i think i've hurt her, indirectly. yes.. so i've noticed. and she kept quiet, act as if ntg happened. ... sorry.

What else can i talk bout teddy ar.. haih.. OH!! she jus reminded me. SHE'S MY ONE AND ONLY PLAYMATE!! hahahah.. yes. we are crazy for staying up so late jus to play minesweeper. and also not forgetting the jigsaw puzzles we used to play every night. lol. we love competing with each other in those games. sot right? i think so far we played more than 400+ games of minesweeper and.. she's leading right nw. right? lol. nvm..

jsu sometimes i hope i can be a better friend to everyone and nt ignoring one when im with than the other. love you all. *HUGGGGZZzZZ*

3 firefly(s):

hey babe... me lurrrvveeeee u soooo much... n reli... no matter hw blur/stoned u get, i wil alwiz luv u... *singin whitney houston's ' I Will Always Love You'* xD

btw babe.. dis yr less those 'clean' jokes la.. need 2 re-establish myself wf those jokes adey kan... lol..xp kekekeke...dun wori.. wil tink of sth n ask u soon.. luvies.. xoxo

Waaa~~~ How come so little bout me? There's soooo~~~ much to talk bout me la. One of it is like to make you jealous. LOL. Anyway, thanks for blogging bout me. LOL. I wanna sleepover again la! Zang Toi too. Eh, tomorrow we go eat fries. I wanna eat til my lips get swollen. Haha. Btw, I ate takoyaki just now. Blek!

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.