Exams.. are.. nothing.


seriously. i know. if only i could get straight A's..

Yeah. I know i can do it. Of cuz i can!! *self-motivating* tralalalalla
Yeah. why not. as you can see right, i got this huge pile of books. yes.. cuz i lazy want open my drawers anymore. =D i'm being smart u see..
Oh..did you know that I love my History form5 book so much.. so much till i want take soooo many pics of it till the memory card full. LOL.
*grins* why you ask??
heheheh
heheheh
ehehehe
TADA!!


Wakakakkaka... It's an autographed history txtbook ya know.. hehehe.. Lovin' it.

.....

Ignore me. jus being crappy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today very sad. None of my classmates came to school. All of them who were present today were here to take tests. There were only Chinese and Seni paper today.. so, no one in the class actually bothered to come lor, except me.

And for the first time ever, me alone, all alone had to line up in my own class line during the second assembly. how much more miserable can I get right now?

And yeah, also for the first time ever on a schoolday, my friends and I are allowed to sit and study in the library from early in the morning till school ended! lol. hehe..

Tomorrow's BM paper. good luck to all. hope my ass won't get flatter for sitting for such a long period of time during the BM paper..

1 firefly(s):

I'm sure you can get straight A's. When there's a will there's a way. Furthermore, having me by your side makes the possibility of you achieving great things even higher! LOL.

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.