Had Merdeka celebration today at my school and it was waaaaay different from few years back. *grins* cuz.. somehting la. lol.


Anyway, wore samfu to school and i looked weird. Still thinking I'm a weird-looking girl k. Joined the traditional game called "baling selipar" this morning.. and it was.. weird too? lol. My group (Me, Teddy, Sfaye, Jo, Val, Natalia, F.Dina and Liyana) lost to form 4 group.. so, whatever la. hmph. Lost only by 1 mark ok..

K le.. Pics pics pics! I love all the pics here okayy.. hehe. =)

The crowd in the hall.
The pic of the backdrop on Kit's cam. lol. The stone I picked up outside the hall where i sat. lol.
.. which was then placed on Shu's kain. heh
Da balloons!!
The ceremony.
I seriously like this pic. Chris looked cool right? hahaha.. blek! with her asst, Teddy? blek.Waiting for the "baling selipar" game to start..
"Don't play2! We throw slippers wan ar!!" lol.
Me and Kim. Saree orh! hahaha. Kit and me. after the game, all tired. Teddy and I.
Me and Shu. lol.
SukYen and I. at last.. hmm..
Anisa and I. *grins* Chose this pic in the end huh..
SYen, Me, SFaye
Group pics! lol..
The dead butterfly. Right beside my seat. suai o not. ~_~ but.. nice right the pic? lol.My friend is so cute right?! hahaha.. can't resist not to upload the pic up here. lolCha is Tea, Tea is Teh, Teh is Cha.. lol. Took this pic near Petaling Street..

Last but not least, *grins* A video of Val's pusing2..

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY, MALAYSIA!!!

1 firefly(s):

Hey! You didn't tell people that I was narrating the video la. Hahahaha~!

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.