The topic on National Service very the hangat right now between my circle of friends. *grins* and.. sad to say, I didn't get to join the first batch. Uhukzzzz

I want it so much till i can't sit still doing my addmaths with cheryl jus now. kept msg-ing but can't get the result. Apparently, DiGi users can't msg to get the result for NSers wan wor.. tsk tsk. Made me msg so many times. In the end, used my dad's phone and...

UWAH!!!

900106-**-**12 TIDAK DIPILIH untuk PLKN.

Stupiak. Like we're police like that... use code code all. lol. wakakakakaka..

So anyway, *achem* yeah.. so x dapat NS. but but.. i want la!!! >.< haih.. nvm.. will be waiting for the list for the next batch. *grins*

OH.. did u know.. studying with cheryl khor vy nice la. at least i don't get distracted easily. heh. ada teman skit. *winks*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maths paper today was.. ... BAD. Paper 2 was waaaaaaaay better than Paper 1. Aiseh. smack me people. >.< haih.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.