... i think i did pretty bad for my English paper. esp the paper 1 - essays. DIE!


Tomorrow Maths paper. Should be OK right?! Maths wor.. right?
if maths cannot, ADD MATHS LAGIE MAMPUS RIGHT?! GAH!!!!

Oh.. talking bout maths right.. my darling Teddy jus made a .. urm.. vow? promise? i dunno what u call it la.. but...

AS a reader right nw.. YOu guys jadik saksi ok?!!!

*grins*

Let's hope she wun get her head shaved on the SPM 2007 results day okay.

and no. i din force her to do that kind of .. thing ok. she herself yg make that kind of dare. hehehe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyone going DOGATHON this Sunday @ UPM? Hmmm? Hmmm?

not that i hv a dog la.. teman-ing my aunt uncle je. heheh.. Spiky~~~

Heard last year my parents went to the dogathon got aloooooooootttttt of dogs. can see DOGs EVERYWHERE. as in.. EVERYWHERE. as if every dogs in KL or stg gathered in the UPM. ehhehehe... hehehee.. *achem*long-haired*achem*chihuahua. hahahahaha

spiky damn cute right?!?!? hahahahaha...

=D~ so .. anyone? hehehe

4 firefly(s):

hey it was my idea of shaving. But i do not knw y she wanna shave hers! hahaa! jadi sami cukup.

Btw, spikey damn cute la! looks like mentos on him

what mentos laa... biscuits la. lol. his fav treat. =P

Who's anonymous? Sounds like Kim. LOL. I'll shave my head if I didn't get as a punishment. LOL. I wanted to see all those dogs. Too bad I'm scared of them and they make me sneeze.

Looks like macadamia nuts!!! SO cute he just stays still with the cookies on his head?

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.