... i feel invisible. Its as if no one cares about my existence.

which might explains why I hate holidays.. or maybe not.

I'm missing Teddy Mak, who went Camerons with her family and not coming back till Thursday. *sigh*

Watched rat-a-too-ee today with friends after accounts. The movie was hilarious. I rate it 9/10. A must watch to those who enjoyed other Pixar animation.

... but somehow something seems to be missing today. Laughed alot during the movie.. but... when i think back right, something doesn't feel right. Dunno what is it.. Hou chi em ngam 'key' with friends today. I don't feel like i'm.. ... gah. and i had to leave my friends right after the movie to meet up with my mom in Petaling Street. Fine, so be it.

Oh yeah.. one more thing. NEVER "DUH~" at me. Don't even try pronouncing the word with some slang somemore. I used to hear alot from my friends and I find it annoying. VERY annoying. Its as if you're indirectly telling me i'm STUPID and DUMB or something. So stop using "DUH~~~". It's rude.

Went to someone's blog and suddenly felt sad about the prefects thingy.....

Gah. No mood. Don't kacau me. Me need to study. Hate you.

P.S: drank lime juice and omg. it's so sour i felt like slapping you for letting me drink this!!! THERE! don't come near me.. tak pasal2 kena from me.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.