So fast holidays over jor.. Like didn't holiday like that. Gah!! Finished Bio and Chem so far.. almost. Tomorrow left Bio Paper 3 and Chem Paper 1.

Talking bout Bio right.. i really really flunk my bio paper. Seriously. Really really blur during test. so.. ~_~ no comments.

We were really studying ok.. jus.. don't let us touch the cam. lol.

Anyway, yesterday was studying with Teddy, Kim and Adina for chemistry in library.. UNTIL aunty Claira the library aunty want to close the library around 5. We walked down to the canteen, wanted to continue our studies.. when suddenly we got the urge to takie takie pic! *grins* BLEK!


Chemistry!

That's when out of the sudden, shot THIS photo.

After that pic, blek! started taking pics UNDER the table. lol.. and yes. The theme for the day was "UNDER THE TABLE." WAKAKAKAKA!!!


The table we chose for today..







Fine.. maybe not all was taken under that table.. but still.. it was fun =D~!! we really must try again. lol.

Something i took on my way back.. not really clear.. no?
Oh yes.. the other day i went to my aunt's house and I think my parents told my uncle bout my latest obsession: photography.

Uncle started telling me stuffs, which I don't really remember. Something about trying something new other than this and that in the camera and stuffs laa.. and.. and..

..and.. VOILA!! *grins*

He lent me this book! hehehe.. Blek! haven't started reading the book yet.. heh.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.