Ohhhhhh~~~~ Tomorrow is THE day!!!

DOGATHON 2007 @ BKT EKSPO, UPM!!!!

lots of lots of doggies!! will be picnic-ing there. hehehehhehee... lalalalalalala~

Waaaaaa~~~

just tell me i won't screw up my addmaths paper this coming monday. and also history the following day. AND the day after history - PHYSICS.

OMG. NIGHTMARE!!!!

ADDMATHS, HISTORY AND PHYSICS!!!!

What kind of timetable is this?!!! they want torture us to death man!! haih.

Can't be able to online later at night cuz will be staying over at my aunt's house.

Miss me. I know u will. Love, Vian. xxx

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.