... just woke up from my 3hours and 30mins nap. Heh...

got sore throat. ... HOW?!?!?!?!

Me want eat pizzie tomorrow!!! >.< now want gulp down saliva also pain la my throat. GAH!!!

stupiak stupiak stupiak.. Must be the fried wantans I bought from school today...

Anyway, lately I had not been dreaming. Or is it just that I don't remember them.. OR perhaps I'm just too tired to even dream, spending each and every precious seconds to regain back my energy. *grins* Been sleeping pretty late even though its trials. Slap me.

Looking back at all the photos I took this year, and.. Like sis said, i've changed. ~_~ into some weird kind of thingy kena possessed like that. Never mind. Don't understand, then its ok.

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

One day haven't pass also I feel like hugging my friends. The last hug i got was from Kit Leng. Haih.

OH!! Tomorrow eat pizza must take pics. again.


O_O


Talking about taking photos right, i FORGOTTEN to discuss with KimLi regarding the Pertandingan Foto Wariseni!!!! and the deadline is 18th August, which is TOMORROW. O_o.. HOW COULD I FORGOTTEN???!!! And I even saw her today after school.. Haih.

Throat still hurts. Help!

....

Chemistry and Biology papers after holidays. And also EST papers. I can't wait. Seriously.

Oh, btw. Started Vampire Knight. Thanks to my sis downloading it. *grins* Happy, Teddy? lol. so now during the holidays i can read loooorrrrr... lol.

1 firefly(s):

Yay! Vampire Knights! Yay!

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.