... OMG.
Two weeks of trials almost gone. GONE. hehe..
As usual, other subj was ok.. so far. and as usual, SEJ, ADDMATHS, and PHYSICS gave me the most trouble la.
SEJARAH.WAS.HARD.VERY.HARD.

ADDMATHS.WAS.VERY.HARD. so hard till i want cry.

What about physics you ask?

PHYSICS.SO.HARD.TILL.BEFORE.EXAM.START...

I.ASLO.FEEL.LIKE.CRYING.D!!!!!!!!

HAIH!

Die ma die lor.. like i never died before like that. Just that everytime i die, sure revive back geh~ No worries people.

VIVIAN IS STILL ALIVE AND GONNA KEEP SURVIVING OKAAAAAYYYYYHHHH!!!!

*grins* anyway, was checking back my old cds i'd burned last time to back up my pc.. and.. and.. heh. i found this in one of my old pictures folder.


*grins*

Yes my dear? Hehx. Brings back memories la these pics. hehehehehe..

BLEK! ignore mee~~

Tmr accounts paper2 btw. Heh. should be ok right? i seriously hope i won't screw up in this subj k.. and also science.

The whole point of taking up SCIENCE and ACCOUNTS is to get TWO extra A's okayh!?? and not to add another B's or C's to my result.. ==" so... MUST MUST MUST GET A!!!!... hopefully. heh.

1 firefly(s):

hey its sandy, here is the website i was talking about...... the website is here

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.