o_o.. Life as a normal student is certainly.. STRESSLESS!!! lol. sort of. in some way or the other..

Yeah, a week had passed after the new board's up. And.. and.. I so wanna break a rule or two. chit chat abit during assembly, bring stuffs.. I dunno. Just weird.

I miss chatting with the prefects on stage
I miss my fan
I miss lepak-ing after assembly
I miss my duty as the l8comer pref (minus the letters part)
I miss my blazer
I miss ponteng-ing some classes
I miss standing where i shouldn't be standing
I miss doing duties
I miss the stage

.... haih. nvm. ignore me. emo-ing.

Yeah, today joined the Taekwondo poomsae event and.. my school sent about 10+ ppl (morning and afternoon ) to join individual event and 3teams for group event.

PayHerng got 2nd for individual and our three teams won EVERYTHING. Gold, Silver, Bronze! lol. geng man..

And and!! sparring damn cun la!! =P ganas bt cun. hahaha..

feeling sad, yet predictable la~ adina said stg bout this marks the end of our high school life.. hmm? is tat so? baaa... whatever.

... at this moment, i feel like hugging everyone tight and nt letting go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY WAY by Frank Sinatra

And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, Ill say it clear,
Ill state my case, of which Im certain.

Ive lived a life thats full.
Ive traveled each and evry highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, Ive had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.
I planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times,
Im sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall;
And did it my way.

Ive loved, Ive laughed and cried.
Ive had my fill; my share of losing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.
To think I did all that;
And may I say - not in a shy way,
No, oh no not me,I did it my way.

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows -And did it my way!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.