.. for I might not be around this Monday. Maybe, maybe not.

UWAHHHH!!! I'M GONNA DIE!!!!! SOON!!!

*sobs* OMG. seriously la! UWAH!!

.. you wanna know what happened? Never mind.. my death can wait. I can't die until I finished this latest story of mine.

You know how dirty can restaurants be right? Not that I've never been to one. I had. Few years back, I think it was when I was in Standard 4. Had lunch in one of the stalls nearby. Ordered my fav: Chicken Rice. Unfortunately for me that day, I had to see one loooooooong strand of hair in my bowl of soup. So fine. Luckily I havent started eating. They changed my soup and.. no. That doesn't end there.

NOT only my bowl of soup had hair. My plate of RICE also got!!! I was so disgusted and till now, after MANY years that incident happened, i NEVER once went back to that stall.

And yes people. today it happened again. I've been to the restaurant few times before this, and I sort of like their curry laksa laa.. till today.

I slept in the car.. and was forced to wake up for lunch. So, blur blur la me..

You know curry laksa kan got fried onions and stuff geh.. and some more got curry, obviously.. so the whole thing was sort of in a dark colour la. and.. and.. i was eating. sharing with my mom.

Then i saw this a pretty dark round thing. I 'kiap' the thing out of my bowl with chopsticks and continued eating. When i almost finished the whole bowl, the round thingy caught my attention so i see lor.. i was pretty blur back then...

That's when i saw something furry.. like got hair like that the round thingy. >_< .... after the image gone thru every part of my brain for analyzing... i found out that.. that.. that..

IT'S A ROASTED FLY!!!
IT'S A FREAKING ROASTED FLY!!!

OMG. i felt like shouting out loud in the restaurant 'OMG!! LALAT!! LALAT!!' lol.. and no.. if you know me well enough, i would NEVER do that in public. so i CALMLY showed my parents the FLY on the table.. and.. i stopped eating. i don't feel like eating anymore....

.... the waiter can summore say SORRY to me.. ~_~.. didn't charge us for that curry laksa.. ... but one hting for sure,...

I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THAT RESTAURANT AGAIN!!! NEVER!!!!

like seriously i'm waiting for the worst to come.. right here and NOW. OMG. >_< Help me!!! *sobs* the worst thing is that.. my darling camera was inside my pocket all along!!! i was so sure that it was shouting out for me to use it and capture a pic of ROASTED FLY.

GAH!!!!! HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID?!!?!?! SMACK ME!!! GAH!!! Last but not least, i'm so gonna reveal that restaurant's name. It's..

HAILAM CHICKEN RICE @ SENTUL BOULEVARD!!!!

GAH!!! stupid stupid stupid!! >.< P.s: some of u might think i'm one jakun kid like that right?!! nvm.. i like laa! GAH!!

2 firefly(s):

*pat pat*.... I've seen hair a couple of times but flies... Maybe you're just extra lucky. Did your mom buy 4 digits for you? LOL.

.................... No.

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.