Some photos I would like to share for the day:

The day we say goodbye to our duties..





The day we had pizzas during Sci and Maths party..




... and also the day i got "drunk" drinking Sarsi...


The day the prefects did some ghostbusting..




** I love this pic the most!!**




The first sleepover at my aunt's house with Teddy Mak..


..., the day Teddy saw someone's bottom a.k.a Bottomless Guy ..

...and also the day she showed her true nature to me - she luv sleeping naked. BLEK!


The Day the school had carnival (2007)

... also the day we wore our prefects' cool Tshirt *grins*


Last but not least, the day my dearest 5U'07 drama- No One Knows!







Orang Kuat PROPS babe!!

From Left to Right: Farah, Vian, SFaye, SMay, YiLing.


P.S: Teddy Mak will be coming back today from her Ipoh&Camerons holidays! weeeee~~~

2 firefly(s):

T.T Vivian... I'm back. You know what... The first thing I heard from Kim when I online was... "Mak, I saw you naked."... Guess where it came from? Yes. Your blog. It came from your blog!!! T.T She actually believe you that I was not wearing anything to bed... T.T uhukz...

LOL!!! WAKAKAKAKAK!! *grins* my blog huh.. Muahahahahahah!!!

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.