Stayed overnight at my aunt's house again last night. went 1U.. and there's.. FOOD FESTIVAL. FOOD!!! EVERYWHERE!! LOL!! .. that's all. no mood. no pics. cuz didn't bring cam. mengada me.


Then today, went Sg.Wang. got.. got.. COMIC CARNIVAL!!! stupiak. no mood again. didn't bring cam. Again. Who could've thought TWO NICE AND INTERESTING EVENTS can actually fall on the same weekend.. which explains why I didn't bring my camera la. Smart. HAIH!!


Bought stuff over rm30. Very high damage to me. Broke. Sad.


BUT! tomorrow I'll be back!! to get all my books signed by BEN!! hehhehe.. tata~






*grins* As u can see, bought myself TWO notebooks. WAKAKAKAK!! at rm5 each. tsk tsk.. but I LIKE!! ehehhe..

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.