Yeah. So far, I had 14 hours of driving lesson with the Uncle.

Another 4hours-lesson @ Ulu Langat again then I'm done. Will be having my test on the 25th February 2008.

And yosh!!! I just finished my... sixth lesson just now, if i'm not mistaken. FOUR hours of driving. Damn tired ok... My butt also flat d sit till. lol.

Drove to Ulu Langat to train at the centre. An hour trip. At the centre, not bad la my parking. I didn't knock down any of the pole. And I manage to go up and STAY on the hill. I was having a bit of trouble with the handbreak.. I just can't seem to press the stupid button. But i got it in the end.

I know, I'm damn smart wan =D

Btw, Ulu Langat is pretty near to my hometown which is in Jelebu. I ALWAYS lalu that Ulu Langat before hitting the hills to my hometown. Hmmm... i didn't know there's a centre..

An hour to the centre.
Two hours training there (Hill, Side Parking & 3 point turning).
An hour back to home.

Hmmm..

And guess what?!!! I'm starting to speed. lol. The uncle asked me to slow down.

Mwahhahahahahaha

Dah. Enough. Tata!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.