After my appointment with the dentist (not the orthodontist yet) this morning, went back to work. Was late for only an hour. LOL. Reached around 10.05am, I think..

Had lion dance at the company. "Mou" at every floor. Noisy but interesting. Never watched one this close before.

I thought I 'ngan fa' when I saw Lisa helping out with the lion dance at my floor. So SWEAT!! I don't know who's more surprised: ME working at Jerneh OR LISA helping out with the lion dance.

So, anyway, =) I got a few angpaos from.. from.. few people la. And WOAH. O.O The amount!!! It got me O.O all the way back home when i opened them in aunt's car.

lol.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.