Wooooots!!
I seriously still can smile and laugh today, albeit feeling uncomfortable and embarrassed. =="

One thing I really need to praise a few friends of mine who wore braces before...

YOU GUYS DAMN CHUN OK!!!!

How la you guys manage to eat so many things?!!!!!!! It's like you didn't wear braces and stuff anything you wish to eat!!!!!

==" Or were you guys just quietly avoid some certain foods eh?!!!!!

It's damn hard to brush in between the wire and the brackets. Gah. AND I'M CURRENTLY EATING PORRIDGE ONLY!!!! Porridge also can get stuck wan.. =="

According to SFaye:

1. CURRY, CHOCOLATES, COOKIES are NONOs!!!!! =="

2. BRUSH AFTER EVERY TIME YOU EAT.

3. CHECK MIRROR AFTER EVERY MEAL. lol. You never know.. Veggie dangling on the wire...

Fuh~

So, to make things sooooo much simpler for me, I've decided NOT TO EAT other than PROPER MEALS. No snacks!!! No sweets!!! No munchies!!! Kan easier...

Some more can diet kan?!!! Kan?!!!

Oh.. at office today, I don't know whether people are just being polite or something. =D they didn't laugh at me, other than Aishah. Mengada. Hmph!

Also, aunty Carmen DID NOT help by offering me J.CO doughnuts and chocolates. I was doing my job when she suddenly came to me with a box of 4doughtnuts. Gah!!!!! waisik.. didn't accept her offer. Kwakwakwa...

GAMBATTE!!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.