It's the fifth day. And me still alive~~~!!!!!!

i just ate mom's fried rice jus now. LOL. solid food, AT LAST!!!

Did u know.. after two weeks of eating porridge, my poopoo has been pretty watery and lembik-ish. lol. XD I know you're disgusted when i mention this. not that i care.

=D

And me teeth almost feeling better d. Getting used to it. only my right first molar numb-ish when bite stuff.

At first was pretty scared to brush the brackets and stuff, now so much better d =D

But i still can't smile and laugh as much as i want to. Sure my hands will cover it. oh well... damn self-conscious. Gah.

...Can't wait till it's over... seriously.

Somehow, i'm nw looking forward to my next appointment. I wonder what the orthodontist will do......

P.S: I LOST TWO KGS!!!!!!!! XD Congratulate me wei!!!!!!!!!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.