HAH!!!

Now you're really in deep trouble!!!

You've read this recent post of mine!!!!

AND you're required to tell EVERYONE about MY BLOG!!!!

If you do what I've told you to do, ALL YOUR WISH WILL COME TRUE!!!

Pass this blog link of mine to...

0 person - All your wishes will NEVER come true!! NEVER!!!! N.E.V.E.R E.V.E.R!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1-2 persons - All your wishes WILL come true in 10 years time.
3-4 persons - All your wishes WILL come true in 8 years time.
5-6 persons - All your wishes WILL come true in 6 years time.
7-8 persons - All your wishes WILL come true in 4 years time.
9-10 persons - All your wishes WILL come true in 2 years time.
>10 persons - All your wishes WILL come true in 12 months time.
>15 persons - All your wishes WILL come true in 6 months time.
>20 persons - All your wishes WILL come true TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

****

Lame isn't it?!!! Damn lame right!!!!!!!!

I still don't get some of my friends who KEPT SENDING CHAINMAILS BERLAMBAK-LAMBAK... Grrrr... so stupid ok.

More than 8 years using my current email address, x pernah pun berhenti pun kawan2 I send CHAINMAILS. So irritating!!!

So scared of the curses issit?!! Mother/Father dying? Your wishes won't come true? Or are you telling me how stupid you are by really believing that BILL GATES IS SHARING HIS FORTUNE TO YOU????!!!!

If you don't get what I'm talking about, ask me to send you the stupid chainmail (if I still having it in my inbox). Apparently, Bill Gate.. or Trump.. or any big shot is sending dunno how many $$ to you if you send to dunno-how-many person. If you do, you'll get paid. As easy as that.

And I see lotsa people falling for it. SO STUPID RIGHT?!!! You think got such thing?!!! If liddat, no one need to work lo. Emas pun boleh jatuh dari langit and everyone live happily ever after lor. So happy right?!! =="

Gah.

Just stop sending me chainmails. Thanks. Love you.

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.