Ok. I know its already like chor pat and waaaaaaaay late to post bout CNY.

But better late than never right?!!!

=D at least I'm feeling like blogging ok...


5th February 2008
Had reunion dinner with my dad side's family. Grandparents staying with mua.. thus, the dinner was held at my house.

6th February 2008 (CNY eve)
On leave. Didn't work when I was suppose to. But have to balik kg and hv reunion dinner with my mom side's family. Oh well..

Kg @ Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan and yes, people. I know. Driest place in Malaysia maaaa.... Smart. =)

And these... are my nephews. eh.. no, I got 2 nephews, 7 cousins and no nieces at all. Nice...


I really don't know what they were doing. I was sleeping when my dad took this. =P


Here's my grandpa's dining area...


And these are the dishes for dinner!





All MEAT OK!!!! No veggie at all... tsk tsk... vy lao after the meal.

Drove back home that night. Reached back home at 11.50 liddat....


7th - 8th February 2008
Visiting... here and there... ambik angpao and makan makan makan...

One of the groups of relatives came to my house

The lunch on Cho Yat.

Visiting on Cho Ee.


And here's some photos of Spiky wearing his "Fook" cloth.





CUTE?!! CUTE?!! No, I'm not asking about my aunt or uncle. It's SPIKY I'm talking about.

Welll?!!!!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.