So many things to do!

Yet so little time!

I don't know what to do~~~

***

Am not going to make meself looking silly anymore.
Will learn from my mistake. NEVER gonna do it again.

You KNOW it's going to happen. But still you wanna
mang chung2 chong lok hui.

TAI LEI SEI VIVIAN CHOONG.

SEI EM SEI. Hao em hao fui mei!!!!?

Soh poh geh Vivian Choong.

Hmph.

***


I can FFK people.
Other people can't.


***
Choukamhouyenemhou.

What? Not true??

It's by being FAKE only you can survive.
Must really need to learn.

Life is sad, ya know?

***

I LOVE MY FAMILY. A LOT.

They will always be with you.

I love my MI and DI.

And of course, Shereen too.


***

Gonna upload some
CNY photos soon. This year my dad took the initiative to capture a few group photos almost every visiting we had. Not bad eh?

Too bad I wasn't in the mood.

***
Attended Val's gathering today @ her house.

HUGE Full stop.

***

Asked dad to lemme use his
Canon Powershot G2. He don't usually use it..

Who will anyway, when you have such a compact point-n-shoot camera... =P

... At least
I won't, if I'm not that keen to learn more.

Mwahahahhhahahaha!!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.