SWEAT.


I was doing my filing job, standing on my stool (or whatever its called. for me to climb up and down the cupboard) as usual today after lunch when..

TS: Can I know how heavy are you?
Me: O.o haaaa??? Whyyyy???? (was still on the stool, head nearly touched the ceiling)
TS: Why NOT?
Me: Urm... Fifty plus.... (still on the stool, looking down at her)
TS: FIfty what?
Me: Err... 54 / 55... (started to give weird look)
TS: Really??? Kg? I thought you're only around 45...

...... What does THAT suppose to mean?!??!!!!!!

btw, my weight is normal for my height. I checked my BMI ok?!!!


***

oh..

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PEOPLE.

I mean.. Happy BELATED Valentine's Day, since it's already 15th when I blogged this...

Watched Jumper with Teddy Mak and Pui Yan after work on Valentine's Day.

Such a nice movie. Too bad I hate the ending. It's too sudden. Gah.

***

I wonder why everyone's playing fireworks. and Why got hanabi to watch geh?!!!!!!
WHY??!! WHY??!!
What day is today leh?!!!

0 firefly(s):

The Author

A student currently pursuing the ACCA qualification.

She despises Mondays, cherishes Fridays, and totally adores weekends.

Enjoys doing many typical activities.

Just another ordinary girl, until you really know her well. ;P In actual fact, I'm SUPERGIRL! *laughs*

Vivian C.

Vivian C.